Your Greater Austin and Lake Travis Real Estate Connection
Providing exceptional real estate service has always been my top priority and that of my team, but right now during this time of COVID-19, it’s the health and safety of my clients, family, friends, and our community as a whole. At Coldwell Banker®, we already have a very strong digital platform in place, so we are well-equipped to serve our clients virtually, even during these challenging times.
• New Listings – Our exclusive marketing program enables me to reach potential buyers quickly to get the news out when a new property hits the market, ranging from a property tour video and dedicated property website to online advertising, customized email distribution, social media posts, mailed property announcements, and a digital area REALTOR® notification.
• Property Showings – Sue can show properties virtually using video and apps to keep both sellers and buyers safe while still showcasing a home’s unique features. She can still show properties in the greater Austin area while following prescribed mandatory guidelines.
• Your Home’s Value – Sue can send you a detailed report showing your home’s value, as well as, comparable homes that have sold nearby. Homes are still selling quite briskly in Austin during this time.
• Market Updates – If you would like to learn more about how real estate is doing in your area, she can send you a weekly Market Report detailing activity to keep you fully informed.
• Mortgage – Coldwell Banker's mortgage partner, Guaranteed Rate Affinity, offers a suite of digital tools that allow buyers to get pre-approved online, or by phone, and to complete and sign mortgage documents digitally.
While our country, and in fact, the entire world faces this challenging situation, Coldwell Banker is prepared and ready to continue to help you reach your real estate goals. Please contact Sue today if you have any questions or would like to discuss selling or purchasing a property.
CDC - Coronavirus Information Website
Sue Ellett offers unparalleled service to all clients in the greater Austin, Dripping Springs and Lake Travis real estate market areas. Exceeding your real estate buying or selling expectations with personalized service, relocation assistance, knowledge of the area, and expert representation is her Number 1 priority. As a full-time Professional Real Estate Agent with Coldwell Banker Realty, she brings you the successful results you need while performing to a higher standard.
Austin and the Central Texas Hill Country is an Amazing Place to Live, Work, Play and Invest!
Get a positive, helpful, experienced partner for buying or selling your home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond